Wow! My little blog has been graciously given some awards by the lovely Lulu of Sunny with a Chance of Armageddon.
The awards come with some rules, so here we go!
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
- Favorite color: Red and turquoise, I couldn’t choose between the two
- Favorite animal: It’s not an animal, but Sharks. I love them.
- Favorite number: I don’t really have one.
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Tea (Hot tea with milk)
- Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Not a fan of either at the moment – see my post ‘Dear Facebook . . . ‘!
- My passion: My family, creating things.
- Prefer getting or giving presents: Giving. I love the build up and spending a long time choosing the present – and shopping too much – hypomanic anyone?
- Favorite pattern: Polka dot
- Favorite day of the week: Friday – cliché I know, but hey, I love it.
- Favorite flower: Roses
1. My Dead Son’s Journals
2. Canadian Hiking Photography
3. Broken Light: A Photography Collective
6. The Bipolar Place
7. Mood swings, Mania and other Scary Adventures
8. The Quiet Borderline
9. bRaving Bipolar
10. All That I Am. All That I Ever Was.
Reading all of your blogs truly helps me, keeps me inspired and lets me know I am not alone with my illness.
I’ll post about the second award Lulu kindly bestowed on me later. They couldn’t have come at a better time. Things are tough at he moment. I’ll post later to tell you all about it!
I hope you are all well,